Bookmark the Raila PC Self Help Resources Page for links to helpful
tax and appeal documents, forms, websites and information.
- Cook County Exemptions (8)
- CC Treasurer: Property Tax Overview for tax bill, exemption and overpayment information on your home
- IL General Homeowners/Leasehold Exemption Statutes
- How Tax Bills Are Calculated (Cook County Clerk 2017)
- Illustration: How Taxes Distributed (North/South Suburbs-CC Clerk 2017)
- Disaster and Flood Damage Guidelines (Cook County)
- Discover Your Unclaimed Assets !
ATTENTION PROPERTY OWNERS: Get the right exemption for the tax relief you deserve
You can only receive the Homeowner exemption on your primary residence. Cook County owners – click here to see what additional exemptions you may be eligible for and click here to see what exemptions you have recently received.
You may be eligible for refunds for exemptions missing for up to three years. You can apply for these refunds on your own or with the help of a professional.
If you are receiving exemptions on multiple properties and would like to remove these erroneous exemptions, you can find the waiver form click here.