- This event has passed.
2019 CHA Owner Symposium at Hyatt Regency McCormick Place Chicago, 9am
September 28, 2019 @ 9:30 am - 10:00 amFree
The CHA Owner Symposium was first held in 2008 to educate property owners who already were participating in, or were interested in, the Housing Choice Voucher (HCV) Program. Since then, the Symposium has steadily grown into the premier event for Chicago property owners, managers and real estate investors.
This day-long educational and networking event features:
- 10,000 square-foot exhibit area hosting dozens of vendors
- Packed agenda of seminars, panel discussions and interactive workshops
- Opening session and keynote presentation
- Networking lunch and afternoon raffle
- Opportunities to connect with approximately 1,000 industry professionals
Andrea Raila with our firm will be presenting the property tax appeal process, discuss exemption and refunds, new legislation.
Here’s what you canÂ expect at #OwnerSymposium19:
Full day of seminars, panel discussions and interactive workshops, featuring recognized experts
Dozens of housing industry vendors throughout the event space
Numerous networking opportunities
- September 28, 2019
9:30 am - 10:00 am
- Event Category:
- Tax Talk
- Event Tags:
- Andrea Raila, CHA, Chicago events, Chicago Housing Authority, Chicago real estate, Homeowner seminar, Property owner seminar, Property Tax Appeal, property tax workshop
- Hyatt Regency McCormick Place
2233 S Martin Luther King Drive
Chicago, IL 60616 + Google Map