- This event has passed.
2017 CHA Owner Symposium – Property Tax Information Sessions @ Hyatt Regency Chicago
September 30, 2017 @ 7:30 am - 3:00 pm
Andrea Raila, Senior Tax Analyst with Raila & Associates, P.C., will present two informational sessions, at 9:00 AM and at 10:30 AM, on the Cook County property tax appeal process, as well as how to search and apply for refunds and exemptions for which a property owner may be eligible.
The CHA Owner Symposium was first held in 2008 to educate property owners who already were participating in, or were interested in, the Housing Choice Voucher (HCV) Program. Since then, the Symposium has steadily grown into the premier event for Chicago property owners, managers, and investors.
This day-long educational and networking event features:
- 10,000 square-foot exhibit hall hosting dozens of vendors
- Packed agenda of educational seminars and panel discussions
- Plated luncheon & keynote presentation
- Chances to network with approximately 1,000 industry members
- LEARN MORE, watch VIDEO and see SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
- September 30, 2017
7:30 am - 3:00 pm
- Event Tags:
- 2017 CHA Owner Symposium, Andrea Raila, appeal taxes, Chicago Housing Authority, Exemptions, Owner symposium, property tax, Property tax Bill, property tax refunds, tax relief
- Hyatt Regency Chicago
151 E Upper Wackr Drive
Chicago, IL 60601 United States + Google Map
Property Tax Talk at Morton Grove Public LibraryApril 13 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm