Bookmark the Raila PC Self Help Resources Page for links to helpful
tax and appeal documents, forms, websites and information.
External Resource Links
- Cook County Exemptions (8)
- IL General Homeowners/Leasehold Exemption Statutes
- Calculating a Property Tax Bill Example (Cook County)
- Disaster and Flood Damage Guidelines (Cook County)
- Discover Your Unclaimed Assets !
- Nationwide Impact & Participation: Money Smart Week
Attention property owners receiving exemptions on multiple properties
You can only receive the homeowner’s exemption on your primary residence. A new law regarding multiple homeowner exemptions was passed and you can find more information here.
If you are receiving exemptions on multiple properties and would like to remove the exemptions, you can find the waiver form here.